When I was in middle school, I discovered these Sunfire Romances and absolutely loved them!! I put a link for only one of them--there were probably 30+ available. What I really loved about them was:
- They were always centered around an important time or event in history. I felt like I learned something, but in a fun way.
- They always had a love triangle.
- The girls in the stories were all so different, yet so strong and brave.
- They were all written by a variety of authors.
- I loved that the names of the books were simply the name of the heroine for that story.
I believe these books are all out of print now, but I've seen them here and there at thrift stores or online for cheap.