We have been so excited for this event! So let's get the fun going!
Sarah Daley lives in Arizona with her best friend and husband, Chris, their adorable monster child, and neurotic dog.
At the age of six, she became a reading machine. Devouring everything she could possibly get her hands on. In high school she almost failed English three times because of her detest for writing book reports. Today, Sarah writes whatever stories haunt her dreams, and struggles to focus on one idea at a time. When she isn’t enjoying time with her family, or writing, you will find her nose stuck in a book, or out walking and enjoying the sunshine.
Drowning Sandy is her debut novella!
Connect with Sarah-
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/S.E.DaleyAuthor
Blog Subscription: http://goo.gl/forms/dKI4guPSwt
Or contact her at SEDaley22@gmail.com
The water is calling...
and Sandy can no longer resist the urge to unleash her mermaid form. But a simple swim in Lake Ontario ends when she discovers the truth of her own banishment. When long time crush, Alardo, seems to shift in a direction she never dreamed possible, Sandy must make a choice — mermaid or human? Once she chooses, she can never go back.
Pick up your copy today!!!!
Top 10 favorite most recent books Sarah has read:
(Not in any particular order, I love them all fairly equally)
1. Tournament of Ruses by Kate Stradling
2. Aundy by Shanna Hatfield
3. Paper Roses
4. The Shadows Trilogy by RM Alexander (The Veil of Secrecy, Dark Crossing, and Revelations)
5. The Rising Series by Holly Kelly (Descending, Rising, Avenging, and if book 4 doesn’t come soon I may die.)
6. The Queen’s Dollmaker by Christine Trent
7. Breaking Down by Calista Smith
8. A Clean Romance by Cindy A Christiansen
9. The Lost Art by Jennifer Griffith
10. When Calls the Heart by Janette Oak
Follow along with the event of Facebook:
and enjoy all these participating blogs:
There will also be a party tonight on this Facebook post!
Come join the fun and win prizes!