"When Avery Shaw’s heart is shattered by her life-long best friend, she chooses to deal with it the only way she knows how—scientifically. The state science fair is coming up and Avery decides to use her broken heart as the topic of her experiment. She’s going to find the cure. By forcing herself to experience the seven stages of grief through a series of social tests, she believes she will be able to get over Aiden Kennedy and make herself ready to love again. But she can’t do this experiment alone, and her partner (ex partner!) is the one who broke her heart. Avery finds the solution to her troubles in the form of Aiden’s older brother Grayson. The gorgeous womanizer is about to be kicked off the school basketball team for failing physics. He’s in need of a good tutor and some serious extra credit. But when Avery recruits the lovable Grayson to be her “objective outside observer,” she gets a whole lot more than she bargained for, because Grayson has a theory of his own: Avery doesn’t need to grieve. She needs to live. And if there’s one thing Grayson Kennedy is good at, it’s living life to the fullest."
Buy your copy here:
http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Shaw-Experiment-Kelly-Oram- ebook/dp/B00CMLBK9U/ref=pd_sim_b_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=00RG854QJFQRKJVCMX AN
Kelly Oram wrote her first novel at age fifteen--a fan fiction about her favorite music group, The Backstreet Boys, for which her family and friends still tease her. She's obsessed with reading, talks way too much, and likes to eat frosting by the spoonful. She lives outside of Phoenix, Arizona with her husband, four children, and a cat named Mr. Darcy.
Newsletter signup: http://www.kellyoram.com/p/email.html
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Kelly- Oram/e/B003UPV4RA/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_12?qid=1430338217&sr=8-12
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads. com/author/show/3203095.Kelly_Oram
Googleplus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KellyOram/ posts
Question and Answer with the Author
1. Given unlimited resources, what would be your ideal writing environment?
With truly unlimited resources, my ideal environment would change based on the book I was writing. It would be anything from a cabin in the woods, to a house on the beach to a hut in the jungle. I would love to live similar to the setting of my book as I write. One thing would always be the same though--quiet and peaceful. I'd need a place to myself where I could write uninterrupted!
2. Where do you actually write?
This varies. I have a home office that I love, but I often leave to write. Sometimes I just need to get out of the house. I'll go to the library or the local coffee shop, or sometimes I'll go to the park if it's not too hot.
10 Fun Facts about Kelly Oram
1. I love to sail but am terrified of the ocean. (Being on the boat is good. In the water is bad!)
2. I am a redhead. I have four kids—all blond. My sister is a blond. She has four kids—all redheads. Go figure.
3. I’m left handed.
4. My favorite food is steak and mashed potatoes.
5. I am credited as associate producer for the independent film Amber Alert.
6. I got married at the ripe age of 20. (We’ll celebrate 14 years this September!)
7. My cat’s name is Mr. Darcy. My kids think it’s a weird name, but they are amused at all adults’ responses when they learn his name.
8. I live for road trips. Best vacation I ever took was a three-week coast-to-coast-and-back drive with my father.
9. I was a choir geek in high school and have a great appreciation for the movie Pitch Perfect.
10. I took both golf and bowling classes in college. (I still suck at both.)