I'm excited to be participating in a reading
challenge for 2016 with my good friend
over at KJ's Book Nook!
I don't usually do things like this, but
thought it would be a fun way to
branch out from my normal reads.
Here's my list:
a book published this year -- The Express Rider's Lady by Stacy Henrie a book you can finish in a day -- Oh, Come On--Be Faithful by Cami Checketts a book you've been meaning to read -- The Girl in Seat 24B by Jennifer Peel
- a book recommended by your local librarian or bookseller -- A Midwinter Ball
a book you should have read in school -- The Importance of Being Ernest by Oscar Wilde a book chosen for you by your BBF (best book friend) -- Making Faces by Amy Harmon
- a book published before you were born -- An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde
- a book that was banned at some point -- James and the Giant Peach by Ronald Dahl
a book you previously abandoned -- Cress by Marissa Meyer (I started, but had to move on to something else and haven't finished)
- a book you own but have never read -- Not in the Script by Amy Finnegan
- a book that intimidates you -- Anna and the French Kiss
a book you've already read at least once -- A Crimson Frost by Marcia Lynn McClure
I'm so excited to do this! If anyone else decides to take the challenge, let me know and we can cheer each other on. Happy New Year and Happy Reading!