We are so excited for our first annual
Have Yourself a Very Swoony Christmas event,
We're so excited about Whispering Wednesday!
Each Wednesday, we will be having a different author
answering some of our burning questions.
Next up, we have one of our favorite swoony clean authors,
Let's get to know her a little bit better:
1. What gives you inspiration for your characters and story lines?
Life experiences, stories on the news, my children and husband, friends, people watching, my dreams.
2. Which are your top five favorite kissing scenes from your books?
Meg and Zander’s first kiss in Statistically Improbable.
Sam and Paige’s first kiss on the beach in Paige’s Turn.
Cole and Jillian’s first kiss as strangers on a plane in the Pianos and Promises series.
Charlee and Ryan’s first kiss after the One Republic concert in Trouble in Loveland.
Cheyenne and Aidan’s first kiss in Cheyenne. There is something about two people hating each other, but they really don’t and the fireworks that happen when they kiss.
3. What has been your favorite book to write?
This is a tough one. It would be a toss-up between More Trouble in Loveland, Trouble in Loveland, and Statistically Improbable.
4. Which of your heroes and heroines would you most like to meet in person?
All of them! But some of my top ones would be Ryan and Charlee, Meg and Zander, and Beck and Call.
5. What three words would you use to describe your books?
Character-driven, emotional, real-romance.