- --loved it; a favorite
- --really liked it
- --liked it
- --it was okay
- --wasn't for me
- Squeaky Clean--No romance or mild kissing only with very little description.
- Clean--Romance, but not explicit. Kissing that focusing on feelings and emotions, not physical descriptions.
- Moderately Clean--Romance, but not explicit. Mild/Moderate innuendo, more descriptive kissing, and passionate kissing. Any lovemaking is alluded to with no details.
- Spicy Clean--Romance, but any love making is behind closed doors. More detailed and graphic in descriptions of innuendo, kissing, or touching. These are not my favorite, but this is my own personal opinion.
- Mild--a few swear words, such as those old time farmer words (D and H)
- Moderate--a lot of swearing and a variety of words used
- Heavy--extreme swearing, with variety, and offensive
- Mild--none to very little, not descriptive
- Moderate--more detailed violence, but not graphic
- Heavy--a lot, very graphic and detailed
- Mild--none to very little preaching, Christian characters, and few religious elements
- Moderate--more focus on religious themes, more religious elements, more preaching
- Heavy--the main focus is religion, a lot of religious references, a lot of praying and scripture recitations